We want your opinion concerning the future of the Mokelumne River Recreation Area. Know that your opinion does matter to us. We know that your time is valuable, and while we would like your opinion on all of the polls, you can select to answer just the ones that most interest or effect you.
- Numerous changes from fees to facilities are currently being considered for the campgrounds. We would appreciate your input. Vote
- Group camping is currently not regulated, we would like your views of group restrictions, including designated group areas. Vote
- Dispersed camping along Ellis Road is currently unrestricted. Considerations range from eliminating it, to new regulations. Vote
- Due to the remoteness and lack of cell service, under consideration are security measures ranging from cameras to registration. Vote
- Registration, Reservations & Security are all under consideration. Let us know your thoughts on these important matters. Vote
- PG&E’s Salt Spring Dam pre-dates the national forests that surround it. Would you like to tour some of the PG&E historic sites? Vote
Thank you for participating, and know, we are listening to you.